Travelling is a big part of an escort service worker’s job. More so, outcall escort workers are expected to travel to a client’s place. This means that escort workers are required to know how to take care of themselves before, during, and after an escort service. Earning a lot of money always comes for a price. Safety inside the escort business is not determined simply and the best thing one can do is to study some important safety tips given by the company or agency itself. Another thing one can do is to speak with other experienced escort service workers and gather information. This information consists of what to do in certain situations, how to remain calm, and most importantly what other things to remember during the service. There are numerous safety tips that will help you get through life as an escort service.
General Safety for Escort Service Workers
• Always keep an anonymous identity. Your personal life should be protected so steer away from subjects or objects that identify you personally. Leave your personal things and keep a professional personality. This protects you from unhealthy clients who may form a dangerous obsession after a few sessions.
• A pre-paid phone is necessary for this line of business. Never use your personal mobile phone when receiving calls or sending one to clients. This is dangerous and phones can be tracked to gain malicious personal information.
• Remember to ask the client to pay in advance before the service. This ensures that the client does not run away without paying. If the client refuses, remind him of the agreement beforehand and everything is purely professionalism.
• Steer away from accepting debit or credit cards. Always accept payment strictly in cash only. Count the money beforehand and bring a bank note pen checker. Money counterfeiting is popular in some places.
• Always gather information about your client. Request for their name and contact number. Verify their identity and be wary of how they share information. If it feels off and your gut says so, politely refuse the offer. Find out what they expect from you and if they might have a special request. This may be a choice of clothes, certain fetishes, or even a different attitude from you.
Safety Measure tips for Outcall Service Workers
• Always verify the address of the customer. Confirm that the address is safe and away from shady areas. Request for a landline number and then confirm this.
• The closest person you will have for safety is the driver. Arrange for a driver to drive you to the appointment place. It helps to know that you have someone waiting for you when things go south.
• Never let a client pick you up from home or even drive you back. Insist on arranging for your own transportation. If the client argues about your own transportation, steer away from him and cancel the appointment. This is a safety measure and that kind of behavior speaks of harmful intentions.
• Always arrive at the appointment place for about 15 minutes early for this is part of one’s professionalism. Observe the surroundings and if the place is too quiet and shady, leave immediately. Do the same if the place is too rowdy, noisy, and uncivilized.
• The best way to confirm the validity of the appointment is to ask the client for the hotel’s telephone number and the name his room was booked under including the hotel room number. Call the reception and request to be put at the room number he specified. Be wary if he refuses to share this information.
• Knowing when to cancel an appointment is important. If you discover that there are more people with him, offer to leave and tell him that this was not part of the agreement. If he refuses to give any information, steer away. If he forces you to extreme things without listening to refusals, call the authorities.
• If the client suggests another place, always insist on a taxi or a cab. Refuse any offers of riding with him on his own car. This may be an intention of his to drive you to a dangerous area.
• Always bring protection of the highest quality. Health issues are serious and crucial to the escort service business. If he refuses the use of condoms or if you discover that the client is not clean, refuse to have sex.
The most difficult part of this line of business is the fact that you are alone with a stranger you only know by a name. Whether or not you have a driver with you, knowing how to be safe is important. Your greatest weapon will be your knowledge and preparation. Whatever anyone says, it is important to remember that your safety as a person is of the first priority.
We have covered a lot of things regarding escort services and escort talent agencies and yet there is a world still left open for exploration in the realm of the escorting industry. From sweeping topics to analyzing the more technical aspects of the profession, this leaves us with some less trodden details few others have tackled.
Some of these points may seem mundane or unimportant but some of these might mean the difference between an intimate encounter worth remembering for a long time, or something that you would just want to forget with your hangover the next morning. So read on and see if you have found yourself aware of these situations in the past, or learn a thing or two to better help you out in the future.
Small talk: You either like it or hate it. Small talk can be the precursor to an intimate connection between you and your escort or it might be another annoyance you wished wasn’t happening. The key to achieve your preference when it comes to small talk is that you communicate still. Good escorts will accommodate you on what you want and it is up to you to verbalize this preference whether if you like it or not. Be polite with telling it either way though as it will build up your image as a good client to work with.
Feeling good = Looking good: Do yourself a favor and next time you want to take an escort our on a date or an intimate encounter, dress up nice and add extra effort to look good. Looking good not only makes you more attractive in the eyes of your escort, but it subconsciously gives you that confidence boost, which is much more attractive than just plain aesthetics. So try your best to look dapper and you’re sure to find magic in your next intimate encounter.
Your poison may not be hers: A little alcohol is nice during an encounter with a hired escort. But do avoid forcing your escort into imbibing the same drinks. The same rule goes with that of smoking and even drugs (whether or not they are legal in your area). Trying them out in moderation is your business, but it should never be mandatory for an escort to do the same thing as did. Not only is it potentially dangerous for the escort’s health (as some people have adverse or even allergic reactions to the abovementioned products) but it is also a breach of trust that was put in the transaction. You can politely ask your escort out if they would want a try though.
After care: After the intimate encounter, you must take some precautions, especially if you are maintaining your liaisons with an escort in secret. First off, hygiene is the key. Take a shower after the all the intimacy is over as to remove all conspicuous signs of the encounter such as fragrances and odors. Next, check your clothing to see if they have any distinguishable or incriminating marks such as lip-rouge stains or body fluids. Bringing a spare shirt or being careful right off the bat should help prevent any untoward incidents with your clothing. Finally, try not to bring any “souvenirs” from the encounter, as tempting as it sounds.
Maybe you have heard it in stories or experienced this yourself. Escorts have their reasons why they do not opt for repeat encounters and they are perfectly reasonable. What happens then when a client who enjoyed the first intimate encounter yet the escort does not want to meet up again? Escorting talents are very much human and have similar qualms and desires as everyone else, and they have the right to refuse to transact with anyone.
You would be surprised as to what some of the reasons why escorts turn down their clients. Here are some of the things that may turn-off your hired escort:
- Personality – Most clients who have experience with hiring out escorts by themselves or through escorting agencies are aware of the unspoken rules of engagement and etiquette that is practiced when transacting with an escorting talent. Therefore, this factor is rarely the problem but probably the one that is fairly common among all escorts.
Politeness and being respectful of escorts’ lifestyle are very attractive in the eyes of a talent therefore it is logical to presume that the opposite is not acceptable by many. Being rude, crass, or just downright disrespectful can lead to you not being taken on by any talent at all. So be a gentleman and you’d never know, maybe your good manners and charm work extra magic in the bedroom.
- Hygiene – As funny as it might sound, there are still clients out there who tend to disregard their hygienic responsibilities. Neglecting to shower or even lack of care in their oral health can kill the bedroom magic quite easily. I’ve heard one escort refuse a client outright at their first meet up because of a bad case of halitosis. These are rare and isolated incidents but it does help to take care of your body. Do yourself a favor and attract your escort even before they lay their eyes on you by smelling good and feeling good.
- Parsimoniousness – Being frugal is a good trait to have: it is a respectful way of life. However, being stingy and not adhering to the agreed transaction is not only unattractive to escorts, but makes you look untrustworthy and not worth their time. You don’t have to give your escort an arm and a leg to have a good time but just fulfilling your obligations after the encounter earns you much respect and improves your prospects for an encore, if ever you want one.